Monday 23 August 2021

lock down

 Since we're in lock down i have been outside a lot and been riding my dirt bike. And I got a haircut from my cousin yesterday. Then after that we played basketball. Me and my cousin have been staying at my nans,his house,and my house. We have been playing with my PS4 and riding my dirt bike. The games that i play on ps4 are apex,fortnight,gta,this dirt bike game. And since it's lock down we can't go anywhere so we stay between 3 houses. It has been kinda boring but we make ourselves do stuff. And we haven't really done much but it has been better than school. So that's what I have done for lock down.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahrn, I can see that you have been managing to keep yourself busy. It's good that you have someone to do lockdown with. I look forward to hearing what you are up to next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.